Here's something you don't think about every day: An apartment complex tipping over. One woman living on a 57th floor apartment noticed that the Millennium Tower wasn't standing as straight as it should have been. In fact, she was putting in her room when she realized...
A Holistic Approach To Solving Legal Problems
Month: November 2016
- Business Disputes (3)
- Civil Litigation (1)
- Commercial Real Estate (4)
- Real Estate Disputes (4)
- Real Estate Transactions (5)
- Residential Real Estate (10)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Residents of high-rise question their safety as it tilts
- Luxury residential real estate hot in Wine Country, other areas
- What’s the difference between a real estate agent, realtor and broker?
- Residential real estate buyers and sellers may benefit from app
- Luxury residential real estate market strong in California