I operate an independent law firm in Los Angeles that serves clients in all of Southern California. While I specialize in all types of proceedings, I can still guarantee the best representation for the lowest cost for any kind of case. Saying I offer the best representation might leave you wondering, but there are several aspects to my practice that highlight this statement:
Access: When you call me, I answer the phone. I do not rely on proxies as a buffer between my clients and I. When I represent you, expect the access you deserve.
Experience: With two decades of experience under my belt, I have handled all kinds of cases, from criminal to civil proceedings. I know what success means.
Involvement: Despite my tenure, I never farm out my cases to junior attorneys or other law firms. I handle each aspect of my cases personally.
Advocacy: It is my mission as an advocate to zealously represent your interests to the fullest extent allowed by law. Expect no less from me.
Outcomes: Many law firms advertise their results. With others, their prices. I guarantee the best outcome possible for the lowest cost to you.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- California, 1994
- Supreme Court of California, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1994
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1994
- Honors: Roscoe Pound Moot Court Competition Best Advocate Award
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Moot Court
- Honors: National Moot Court Team
- University of New South Wales, Sydney
- M.A. - 1990
- Honors: International Rotary Foundation Scholar
- Major: English Literature
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- A.B. - 1987
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: English
- Major: Economics
Past Employment Positions
- Musick, Peeler & Garrett LLP, Partner (2001-2006); Associate (1994-2000) (Business Litigation, Trial Attorney)