Choosing The Right Criminal Defense Attorney
Placing your trust in a criminal defense attorney is a big decision. At Haven Law, I consider it a privilege to defend the rights of the accused. Here, you will find zealous legal advocacy rooted in 20-plus years of experience.
Why Choose Peter T. Haven?
As a solo practitioner and veteran trial lawyer based in Manhattan Beach, I offer many advantages that you won’t find at a larger firm. These include:
- Personal representation: Your case won’t be farmed off to a paralegal or associate. I will personally serve as your advocate each step of the way, from pretrial issues through trial and appeals.
- Direct access to a lawyer: You won’t have trouble getting in contact with me. You can contact me anytime, 24 hours a day, by phone or email and expect a prompt response.
- Reasonable rates: Because I don’t have the high overhead costs of a large firm, I can work more efficiently and cost-effectively. I pass these savings onto you.
- Determination: Here, you won’t have to wonder whether your case is gathering dust on the shelf. You can have the confidence of knowing that I’m working tirelessly to protect your rights and liberties.
Attorney Peter T. Haven’s Hallmark Approach
Lawyer + Warrior = Lawyrrior
This term encapsulates my approach to the law. Put simply, I’ll fight for your rights and liberties each step of the way.
At my practice, you’ll find a trusted legal ally no matter what type of charge you’re facing. I handle everything from misdemeanors to felonies, including:
- Drug offenses involving cultivation, manufacture, sale or possession of illegal drugs
- Homicide charges, including murder, manslaughter and vehicular manslaughter
- Sex offenses such as sexual battery, lewd conduct and solicitation
- Theft offenses such as shoplifting, grand theft and embezzlement
- DUI and other types of serious traffic-related offenses
- Appeals involving any type of criminal conviction